Need Help Getting Started? Attend a Free Veterans Transition & Education Session.
Sessions are held from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. in the Main Building on PVCC's Main Campus.
- Wednesday, April 11
- Wednesday, April 18
- Wednesday, April 25
- Wednesday, May 2
- Wednesday, May 9
- Wednesday, May 16
- Wednesday, May 23
At the session, students will receive information about placement assessments, career services, transfer of college credits, selecting a major and more. Students will also receive assistance applying for:
- Financial Aid
- VA Educational Benefits
- In-State Tuition Military Exceptions
PVCC's Veterans Services include:
- On-Campus Veterans Center
- Dedicated Military & Veterans Affairs Advisor
- Veterans information sessions for prospective students
- Ongoing academic advising for enrolled veterans
- Support services including tutoring, academic coaching, and more
- Active Student Veterans of America Club
- Veterans Day and Memorial Day celebrations
Advance registration is required. COMPLETE THE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM TO SIGN UP NOW.