2019 PVCC Kidscollege Summer Academies schedule coming soon.
- Please complete a separate online account or print registration form for each student.
- All previous students have an online account in their name.
- Registration is available online, in person, by mail, fax or email.
- For additional questions, please contact KidsCollege@pvcc.edu or 434.961.5354 or visit PVCC Workforce Services, Stultz Center, 501 College Drive, Charlottesville, VA 22902.
Online Registration Steps
Please review carefully
Each student needs a separate account. All previous KidsCollege students already have an online account.
PLEASE NOTE: The online registration system has a time limit.
Gather all necessary information to create your students’ profile account in advance.
After submitting your information you will be able to return to your student’s online account to modify information.
- Create or Update Student Profile Account
Previous KidsCollege Student? All previous students have an online account with student user name and password which is needed to register online. Don’t have it? Call or email email@example.com or 961.5354.
IMPORTANT: Carefully review and update all student profile information: emails, phone numbers and addresses.
New KidsCollege Students: Create a separate online student profile for each student under the student’s name. Save your user name and password. Create each account using the student’s name. However, enter the email address for the primary parent/guardian.
- Select Academies or Programs
Choose all academies or programs. Additional selections may be added later.
Students bring their own lunch. If enrolling in an a.m. and p.m. Academy during the same week, there is no charge for lunch supervision. Apply class code: “FREE” at checkout.
At check-out, complete this information.
- Assumption of risk/photo release/student conduct form. Please sign and read to your student(s).
- Sign in/out information. Include your own name, if applicable. Students can only be signed out by names listed and the adult must present a photo ID. You can add more names later.
- Emergency contacts. Include your own name, if applicable. Who should be contacted first in an emergency? Additional names may be added later.
- Health needs/special considerations. Please list all health, learning issues, behavior issues, medical conditions and medications.
- School Attending and grade level in the fall of 2018.
- Checkout and Payment. Enter payment information. Online payments may be made by credit card or check.
You will receive a confirmation email and reminders before the Academy starts.