KidsCollege @ PVCC 2019
Summer STEM & Arts Academies
Rising 3rd–9th Grade | June 10–Aug. 9
Registration for Summer Academies 2019 is now open
9 weeks / 100+ Academies / 3 locations - PVCC, CATEC, and Fluvanna
See our How to Register page for more information.
- Over 50% NEW STEM & Arts academies
- Early Bird Discount if registered by April 1
- STEM: Maker Labs, Virtual Reality, Arduino, Coding, Drones, Engineering, Minecraft, Physics,Small Engines, CSI, Roblox, Robotics, and more
- ARTS: Photography, Acting, Shadow Puppets Stop Motion, Drawing, Dance, 3D Art, Fashion Design, Sculpture, Mixed Media and more
- KidsCollege at CATEC: STEM & Technical academies in cooking and Doughnuts, Pizza and Pasta, firefighting, engineering, beauty & hair, Nursing Skills, Auto maintenance/tech and more!
- KidsCollege at Fluvanna: STEM & Arts in Game Programming, Coding, Cooking, Engineering, CSI, Arts, Photography, Construction and more!
- High Schoolers: ACE (assistant counselor education) job and leadership training
Happy Students & Happy Parents!
“My son became even more passionate about science!”
“It was AWESOME! Don’t change anything. I loved all the things I could invent with 3D printing.”
“The teacher really let me express my feelings and develop my own designs.”
“Tell all the people that help with the scholarships that it really means a lot to us.”
- Over 100 enriching, fun and educational hands-on morning and afternoon workshops.
- Weeklong and project-based Academies provide an in-depth exploration into STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math) and Arts areas.
- Taught by experienced instructors with expanded support from summer counselors.
- Half or full day! Bring a lunch and stay all day with our After-Academy Club.
- Last day student presentations. Students receive a Certificate of Completion and a PVCC student ID.
- 10th-12th Grade ACE (Assistant Counselor Education) leadership program.
- Academies located at PVCC and CATEC.