KidsCollege @ PVCC is committed to increasing access to our educational programs.
KidsCollege scholarship available based on financial need.
CATEC Foundation scholarships available for rising 10th graders to attend KidsCollege @ CATEC academies.
To apply for a financial need-based scholarship:
- The four-part scholarship application must be fully completed before it will be reviewed.
- Scholarships are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Academies are open on a space available basis.
- No academy spots are reserved until the scholarship has been approved and the partial fee payment received.
*NEW* Increased scholarship amounts available. If students qualify (and provide verification) for the free/reduced school lunch income eligibility guidelines:
- Academy fee: $30 per academy
- Early care: no cost
- After-Academy Club: no cost
After your completed application has been received, you will be notified of the scholarship decision and the remaining tuition fee amount due. The partial tuition fee must be paid BEFORE a student is registered for an academy, early care or after-academy club.
- Scholarship application with KidsCollege registration forms (Registration form, Student Information, Assumption of Risk)
- If a public school student, a Child Nutrition Food Services eligibility letter (free/reduced lunch qualification) or if a private school or homeschooled student, a copy of your most recent household tax return (must include income from all members in the household).
- Bring In-person, fax, scan or mail to:
KidsCollege @ PVCC
Piedmont Virginia Community College – Workforce Services
2211 Hydraulic Road
Charlottesville, VA 22902
Scholarships are provided thanks to the generous support of the Albemarle County Rotary Club, Rotary Club of Charlottesville, Fluvanna County Public Schools. National Science Foundation (grant #1202181), State Farm, Wal-Mart, and local contributions!