Are you …
• Interested in beginning a career in customer service?
• Wanting a job but need skills to put on a job application?
• Wanting to earn an industry-recognized certificate to share with employers?
• Wanting to improve your academic and computer skills for the workplace?
If you can answer “Yes” to one or all these questions, 4Work is for you.
Participation and completion of the 4Work class you will receive:
- The employer recognized Retail Industry Fundamental certification from the National Retail Federation (NRF).
- Northstar digital literacy computer badges.
- A professional portfolio containing certificates earned, employment documents such as a professional resume, and student work to share during an interview.
- Improved communication and customer service skills.
- Improved academic skills needed for the workplace.
- Job searching and coaching assistance from TJACE’s career coach.
The class starts Tuesday, January 5th, 2021. If interested call 434-961-5461 and leave your contact information. An instructor will be in contact with you about enrollment requirements.