KidsCollege scholarships are available based on financial need.
- KidsCollege scholarships are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Enrollment does not take place until the scholarship has been approved and the partial fee payment received.
- Class seats are not reserved while scholarship applications are in review.
- Scholarships vary based on class type. If scholarship is approved, reduced class fee varies from $30 to $85.
- The partial tuition fee must be paid BEFORE a student is registered.
- Complete all four (4) forms if applying for a scholarship.
- Return completed forms to email@example.com or mail to:
Piedmont Virginia Community College – Workforce Services
501 College Drive
Charlottesville, VA 22902
- Gather your most recent tax return and check your email for further instructions.
- Within two (2) business days of receiving your application, you will receive an encrypted email from firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy of your most recent tax return. Completely cover or mark through social security numbers before responding.
- Your application/supporting documents will be reviewed and you will be notified via email of your approval/denial and next steps.
KidsCollege@PVCC Scholarship Application
Special Thanks to Scholarship Contributors
Scholarships are provided thanks to the generous support of the Albemarle County Rotary Club, private donors, Fluvanna County Public Schools, Freas Foundation, National Science Foundation and local contributions!