- Proper footwear is required. Athletic shoes only. No sandals, dress shoes or boots.
- Appropriate work out clothing is required. No jeans, blouses, skirts, etc.
- Purses, backpacks, non-workout clothing and other personal effects need to be stored in lockers or other suitable places during workouts. Do not place these belongings in the Fitness Room.
- Remove jewelry and watches before working out as they may catch on the training equipment.
- Keep hands and feet away from moving parts and weight stacks.
- Use spotters when lifting heavy.
- Eating is not allowed in the Fitness Room.
- Profanity is not allowed in the Fitness Room.
During open hours a Fitness Room supervisor is present at all times.