PVCC has a variety of ways to assist you in paying for college. Check out PVCC Financial Aid and PVCC Scholarships for more information on ways you can pay for college such as grants, scholarships, and work study opportunities.
Did you know there are scholarships and grants available specifically for current and former foster care youth? Great Expectations will assist you in researching all of the scholarships and financial aid opportunities available to you. Here are few links you should check out:
- Family Fellowship Program Scholarship
- Foster Care to Success Sponsored Scholarships
- Scholarships for Foster Kids
- Foster Care Alumni Association (FCAA) Scholarship
- (application not currently posted: application process opens May 2017 and closes July 2017)
- Education and Training Vouchers (ETV)
Don't forget to fill out your FAFSA. If needed, Great Expectations will assist you in completing your FAFSA information correctly. The Financial Aid Office here at PVCC is also able to assist you with any questions you might have about your FAFSA. Please don't hesitate to ask; we're here to help.