Who is eligible for the Great Expectations program?
- Individuals who are, or were, affiliated with the Virginia foster care system
- Youth adopted from the Virginia foster care system after their 13th birthday
- A special needs adoption
To be able to access the services Great Expectations provides, please complete the following items and submit them to the Great Expectations Advisor:
- Fill out a Great Expectations application.
- Provide a letter on DSS's letterhead verifying your foster care history. This can also come directly from DSS.
- Schedule an appointment with La'Tisha Jackson, Great Expectations Advisor, either via email at email@example.com, or, you can call her at the following number to schedule an appointment: 434-961-5314. Please ensure you receive a confirmation of the appointment time and date from your Great Expectations program.