Students must complete the following:
- View mandatory orientation. Adjust your speaker volume. Record your orientation number. You will need it to complete the work study packet.
- View work study positions on JobNet See below in FAQ's below.
- Prepare your resume and contact depatments to schedule interview. View sample resume.
- Complete Work Study Packet after you have obtained the position. Submit to the Human Resources Office located in room 810 in the Technology Wing, 434.961.5221.
- Posting/Viewing work-study positions - Follow these instructions to post your position online. Contact Career Services to have your expired position activated or to reset your password.
- Student Appointment Form - Complete with student and return to the Financial Aid Office, before the student may begin working.
- Employee Evaluation/Termination Form - Complete and return to Human Resources when a student's employment has been terminated.