The internship program at PVCC offers work experience in business, industry, government, nonprofits or professional associations while you are enrolled as a student at PVCC. Practical work experience coupled with your academic studies can help you achieve your career goals and educational objectives.
- Internships may be paid or unpaid.
- You also may use your current employer as an internship site, provided the work you perform is related to your program of study and includes new learning experiences and objectives.
How do I get an internship?
- View the mandatory student internship orientation. Turn up your speakers, click on the "Notes" tab and follow along.
- Read the false
- Sign up for an Internship Class Session on JobNet. See below for instructions.
How to Register and Use JobNet
- Log on to www.pvccjobnet.com
- Select "register" for a new account.
- Complete student registration form. Press "submit".
- Open your email account to view verification message.
- Log in to the Symplicity Web site using your new username and password.
- Select "events" located at the top of page.
- Select "Workshops" tab.
- Select appropriate Internship Academic Class.