Current Students: Register now at MyPVCC!
New Students: Register now! See Steps to Enrollment. Please note that PVCC will be closed for holidays Dec. 22 through Jan. 4; however, you can register online 24/7 through our Web site.
Spring Credit Classes Begin:
- Jan. 12 for 16-week, first 8-week and first 4-week sessions
- Feb. 2 for 12-week session
- Feb. 16 for 10-week session
- Feb. 19 for second 4-week session
- March 17 for second 8-week session
- April 6 for third 4-week session
Tuition Payment Deadline
Payments are due by 4 p.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 6, 2015. Starting Jan. 7, tuition is due when you register for classes. See tuition rates.
Veterans Information Sessions
Piedmont Virginia Community College will host VETS (Veterans Education and Transition Services) sessions for veterans and service members interested in attending PVCC and registering for spring semester classes.
VETS sessions will be held on PVCC’s main campus at 501 College Drive in Charlottesville on the following dates:
- Dec. 8 and 15 from 9 a.m. until noon
- Jan. 5 from 9 a.m. until noon or 1-4 p.m.
Attendees must register in advance as space is limited and placement assessments may be necessary. To register, call Jacquelyn Fisher, military and veterans advisor, at 434.961.5282 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for more information.