Degree Type:Associate of Science Degree
Minimum Total Credit Hours to Complete:
- Transfer Degree
The Associate of Science degree in Business Administration prepares you for transfer to a four-year college or university to complete a bachelor's degree. The program includes liberal arts courses to meet the needs of businesses that desire employees who are educated in business and also have a global perspective. PVCC has guaranteed transfer agreements with top colleges and universities that guarantee admission to PVCC graduates who meet specific academic transfer criteria.
Jobs this program prepares you for:
- Administrative Manager
- Budget Analyst
- Business Manager
- Health Services Manager
- Human Resources Specialist
- Job Analysis Specialist
- Management Analyst
- Public Relations Specialist
Additional Program Information:
Students entering all transfer degree programs are required to take one Writing Intensive Course in order to graduate. The Writing Intensive Course prerequisites are ENG 111 and ENG 112. Approved Writing Intensive Courses (sections MUST be specified): ENG 242, ENG 253, ENG 243, HUM 201/202, PHI 100, HIS 101, SOC 200, ART 101, CHM 242, CHM 244, CHM 260, BIO 256, ITE 182.
- Mathematics: Check with the intended transfer college or university to ensure that the appropriate math courses and sequencing are selected.
- List of courses that fulfill the requirement for Social Science, Humanities, and Science w/Laboratory Electives can be found on the back of this sheet.
- To meet the Humanities Elective for this program, no more than one introductory foreign language course (101 or 102 level) may be used.
Printable Business Administration Degree Requirements.