Degree Type:Associate of Science Degree
Minimum Total Credit Hours to Complete:
- Transfer Degree
The Associate of Science degree in Business Administration at Piedmont Virginia Community College prepares you for transfer to a four-year college or university to complete a bachelor's degree. The degree program includes liberal arts courses to meet the needs of businesses that desire employees who are educated in business and also have a global perspective. PVCC has guaranteed transfer agreements with top colleges and universities that guarantee admission to PVCC graduates who meet specific academic transfer criteria.
Jobs this program prepares you for:
- Administrative Manager
- Budget Analyst
- Business Manager
- Medical Records (HIMS) staff
- Human Resources Specialist
- Job Analysis Specialist
- Management Analyst
- Public Relations Specialist
Additional Program Information:
Students entering all transfer degree programs are required to take one Writing Intensive Course, which has a prerequisite of ENG 111 and ENG 112, in order to graduate. Approved Writing Intensive Courses are specified with a "WI" section designation.
- Mathematics: Check with the intended transfer college or university to ensure that the appropriate math courses and sequencing are selected.
- List of courses that fulfill the requirement for Social Science, Humanities, and Science w/Laboratory Electives can be found on the back of this sheet.
- To meet the Humanities Elective for this program, no more than one introductory foreign language course (101 or 102 level) may be used.