Degree Type:Career Studies Certificate
Minimum Total Credit Hours to Complete:
- CTE (Career & technical education programs for job training)
The Building Trades II Career Studies Certificate at Piedmont Virginia Community College prepares you for an intermediate-level position in the construction industry.
Jobs this program prepares you for:
- HVAC Specialist
Additional Program Information:
Building Trades II Electives
- AIR 235 Heat Pumps 3 HVAC&R
- AIR 282 Energy Management II 3 Energy Audit & Weatherization
- BLD 187 Structure Completion 3 Carpentry
- BLD 141 Principles of Plumbing Trade II 3 Plumbing
- BLD 148 Principles of Block and Bricklaying II 3 Masonry
- ELE 127 Residential Wiring Methods 3 Electrical
Printable Building Trades II Certificate Requirements.