PVCC Educational Foundation Scholarships
The PVCC Educational Foundation offers more than 100 scholarships each year. Scholarships to pay for attending PVCC may come from a variety of sources, and unlike loans, they do not have to be repaid.
See the types of available scholarships and apply online here.
DEADLINES: Currently there is a session for Culinary Arts Scholarships sponsored by Restaurant Weekly and the C-ville Weekly businesses. The scholarships are for students actively enrolled in the Culinary Arts Program. The deadline is Sept. 2, 2016. Letters of recommendation must be received and all applications must be complete by the deadline - no exceptions.
The application process for PVCC Educational Foundation Scholarships for the 2017-2018 academic school year opens on Dec. 1, 2016 and ends Feb. 1, 2017. The application deadline for all students (current, adult, home schooled and high school) is Feb. 1, 2017. Letters of recommendation must be received and all applications must be complete by the deadline - no exceptions. High school and home school students must have transcripts emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the Scholarship Office, 501 College Drive, Charlottesville, VA 22902 before February 1, 2017.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions about the application process, contact the Scholarship Office at 434.961.5204.
We encourage you to research and apply for other scholarships that pertain to your goals and chosen field of study.
- Albertson & Davidson, LLP College Scholarship
- Army ROTC Program
- The Army Women's Foundation
- Bureau of Indian Education
- Charlottesville Scholarship Program
- Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation
- Community Foundation of the Central Blue Ridge
- Dorothy J. Hall Memorial Scholarship Program
- Eva T. Hardy Commonwealth Legacy Scholarship
- Fluvanna Master Gardners
- GreenPal Business Scholarship
- Health Focus of Southwest Virginia
- Health Resources and Services Administration - Nursing Scholarship
- Hispanic Scholarship Program
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship
- John T. Casteen III Commonwealth Legacy Scholarship
- Kathy Camper Commonwealth Legacy Scholarship
- Laurens Sartoris Commonwealth Legacy Scholarship
- LaVonne Parker Ellis Commonwealth Legacy Scholarship
- Mary Blackwell Barnes Memorial Scholarship
- Mary Marshall Scholarship
- Michael A. Smith Commonwealth Legacy Scholarship
- National Health Service Corps Scholarship (NHSC)
- Nursing Scholarship Information -Time Schedule
- Precast Foundation Scholarship
- Thomas Jefferson Soil & Water Conservation District
- Valley Proteins Fellows Program
- Virginia Garden Clubs - Shenandoah District
- Virginia Space Grant Consortium Scholarships
- Virginia State Bar
Check with civic and religious organizations in your area, such as the Kiwanis Club and Lions Club or your church. Also, businesses may offer scholarships to their employees and eligible dependents. Deadlines for applying will vary among scholarships.