PVCC Educational Foundation Scholarships
Scholarships to pay for attending PVCC may come from a variety of sources, and unlike loans, they do not have to be repaid. The PVCC Educational Foundation offers more than 100 scholarships each year.
Educational Foundation scholarships to attend PVCC for the 2014-2015 academic year
Thank you for your interest in the STARS program and PVCC Educational Foundation scholarships. The STARS program will open on December 1st for applications for the 2015-2016 school year.
The deadline for current and adult students is February 6, 2015. The deadline for high school students entering college the fall of 2015 is April 3, 2015.
The letters of recommendation must be received and all applications must be complete by the deadline - no exceptions.
Apply online here. If you have any questions about the application process, contact the Office of Institutional Advancement and Development at 434.961.5204.
We encourage you to research and apply for other scholarships that pertain to your goals and chosen field of study.
- Army ROTC Program
- The Army Women's Foundation
- Average Student Scholarship Contest
- Charlottesville Scholarship Program
- Dorothy J. Hall Memorial Scholarship Program
- Fox Scholarship
- The Fruit Company Gift Basket Entrepreneur Award
- GreenPal Business Scholarship
- Health Resources and Services Administration - Nursing Scholarship
- Hispanic Scholarship Program
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship
- Jefferson-Madison Regional Library Internship and Scholarship
- Mary Marshall Scholarship
- MassMutual Scholars
- National Health Service Corps Scholarship (NHSC)
- Nursing Scholarship Information -Time Schedule
- Precast Foundation Scholarship
- Thomas Jefferson Soil & Water Conservation District
- Tylenol Scholarship for Health-Service Students
- VACTE High School Scholarship
- VALS...the Association for Legal Professionals
- Virginia Foundation for Community College Education Scholarships
- Virginia Latino Scholarship
- Virginia Museum of Fine Arts
- Virginia Space Grant Consortium Scholarships
Your house of worship may offer scholarships to members of its congregation. Check with civic organizations in your area, such as the Kiwanis Club and Lions Club. Also, businesses may offer scholarships to their employees and eligible dependents. Deadlines for applying will vary among scholarships.