Piedmont Virginia Community College will hold a series of information sessions for its culinary arts associate degree program from May 27 through Aug. 14, 2017. Attendance is required at one of the sessions for any new student interested in pursuing an associate of applied science in culinary arts beginning with the fall 2017 semester.
The session will cover class descriptions, tips for success in the program, student materials and supplies, and how to register for classes. Attendees will tour PVCC’s culinary teaching facilities and meet Eric Breckoff, associate professor of culinary arts. All sessions will be held at PVCC’s Jefferson School Center, located at 233 Fourth Street NW, Charlottesville.
Upcoming sessions include:
- Saturday, May 27, 10 a.m. to noon
- Saturday, June 17, 10 a.m. to noon
- Friday, June 23, 10 a.m. to noon
- Saturday, July 8, 10 a.m. to noon
- Tuesday, July 18, 4 to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, July 22, 10 a.m. to noon
- Friday, Aug. 4, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Monday, Aug. 7, 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Monday, Aug. 14, 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
A complete list of session dates is available at www.pvcc.edu/culinary.