PVCC's Marketing and Media Relations Office is responsible for...
- Media relations
- PVCC's brand and logo
- The College's Web site
- PVCC's official Facebook and Twitter pages and YouTube channel
- The College's Annual Report, College Profile, printed and digital credit class schedules and other publications
- AxisTV closed-circuit communications
- Multimedia promotional campaigns about PVCC's programs and services and our fine arts and performance season
In addition, we provide the following services to the PVCC community:
- News releases
- Branded PowerPoint slides
- Marketing, communications, design and production consultation
- Writing and editing for marketing communications and publicity purposes
We welcome your phone call, email or personal visit if we can be of assistance or please use the online Project Request Form.