At PVCC, the Grants Office staff is available to help faculty and staff:
- Visualize and develop new projects and programs.
- Match these ideas to funding opportunities.
- Create a written proposal that effectively conveys the case for support.
- Assemble a comprehensive proposal package that is compliant with College policy and the grantor's regulations and requirements.
Once you have an initial project idea, contact the Grants Office early to learn how to develop your idea into a viable project that can be funded.
If you are interested in developing a project and applying for a grant, please complete the Grant Project Idea Worksheet to organize your thoughts and describe key elements of your plan. For a recap of the grant writing process, view the PowerPoint presentation Introduction to the Grant Writing Process. The FAQs also contains helpful information related to submitting a grant application. The Grant Proposal Development Guide leads you step by step through the grant proposal development process. The Grant Budget Worksheet is a tool for planning your grant expenditures.
Grant Application Approval Forms
Once you are ready to recommend a grant-funded project, there is a two-step process for seeking approval. Use the following grant forms to seek preliminary and final approval:
- Grant Project Preliminary Approval Form
Use this form to request approval to start your grant project development process.
- Grant Application Final Approval Form
When the grant application has been prepared, use this form to request final review and sign-off to submit the application.
No grant applications may be submitted without prior review by the Grants Office and sign-off by President's Staff on the approval forms!