Dual Enrollment Classes
- Rosters are due approximately three to four weeks before the start of the PVCC semester:
- Fall semester: Aug. 1
- Spring semester: Dec. 20
Use the class roster template and submit each completed class roster to the Dual Enrollment Coordinator. Be sure to include each student's PVCC ID number.
- Students may be added to or dropped from a dual enrollment course up until 15 percent of the course is completed (see class directory for exact dates).
- Students may be withdrawn from a dual enrollment course, and receive a grade of W, up until 60 percent of the course is completed.
- Drop and withdrawal dates for specific classes may be found using the class directory.
- Student evaluations must be completed before the end of the course via CoursEval.
- Grades are due within one week of the end of a course and must be entered into the PVCC Student Information System (SIS).
- Issues with rosters, including adding and dropping students, should be brought first to the high school guidance director who will then contact PVCC.
Dual Credit Classes
- Students taking dual credit courses must adhere to the PVCC academic calendar and those dates listed on the course syllabi. To view the calendar, click here.