Professional Development Opportunities available in the PVCC Training Center
Personal Development - Programs, webinars, or other resources on non-technical subjects and soft skills.
Teaching & Learning - Resources available on the topics of teaching and learning, in or out of the classroom.
Technology Workshops - Demonstrations, programs or webinars covering office and classroom equipment or applications used at PVCC.
Technology Tutorials - Documentation and demonstrations for technology equipment and software applications installed at PVCC. These applications are either in the classrooms or on your own machines.
Professional Support services - Look here for various online support services including the Faculty Forum, Online Orientation, Syllabus Templates.
About the PVCC Training Center
- Provides space for faculty and staff to exchange ideas, learn about and experiment with technology and applications in and out of the classroom.
- Provides individualized and group training for the use of technology at the College.
- Informs faculty and staff of new and upcoming technology advancements through forums, workshops, training programs and publications.
- Provides professional development resources such as journals, texts and software and multimedia tools for content development.
- Provides an area for college constituency groups to hold discussions and specialized training programs.
To reserve the Training Center for a program or event, please contact Caitlin Boninti at email@example.com.