Transfer Options - Adult Degree Programs

MBC/ODU/UVA Program Options After PVCC Graduation

Mary Baldwin College, Old Dominion University and the University of Virginia offer programs designed especially for adults interested in completing a bachelor’s degree locally in Charlottesville after PVCC graduation.  For students who may have family and job responsibilities, these degree programs can be completed part time through evening and/or online classes.

Mary Baldwin College Adult Degree Program - Charlottesville Campus

This nonresidential, individualized program of study leads to a bachelor's degree, including teacher licensure. Mary Baldwin has offices on PVCC’s campus in the Main Building, room M300A (access via the staircase near the Bolick Student Center). Call 434.961.5422 or email

Old Dominion University - Distance Learning

Complete the first two years of your bachelor’s degree at PVCC and continue with upper-level courses and graduate programs taught by ODU faculty and delivered to PVCC via Web-based technology. ODU has offices and classrooms on PVCC’s campus in the Keats Science Building, room K101. Call 434.977.3262.

University of Virginia BIS Degree - School of Continuing & Professional Studies

The Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies (BIS) program makes it possible for working adults to complete a degree from U.Va. in  the evenings on a part-time basis. Call 1.800.346.3882 or email