Veterans educational benefits can be used for:
- All associate degree programs
- All certificate and career studies certificates
Workforce (noncredit) certificates and classes are not eligible. See Programs of Study for more details about credit programs at PVCC.
APPLY ONLINE FOR VA EDUCATIONAL BENEFITS (BOTH VETERANS AND DEPENDENTS)
To find out what specific educational benefits you may be eligible to receive, please call the information service at the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) at 800.827.1000 or 888.442.4551. You may also visit the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Web site for more information.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE MILITARY AND VETERANS ADVISOR
Military and Veterans Advisor
Main Building, Rm. M132E
Summer '14 SEMESTER INFORMATION SESSIONS
April 15, 22 or 29
10 a.m. to noon, or 1-3 p.m., or 5-7 p.m.
PVCC Campus, 501 College Dr., Veterans Center, (Behind the Main Building)
- Receive help applying for veterans educational benefits and financial aid.
- Apply to PVCC, select a program of study, find out about important enrollment steps and deadlines for the spring semester, and register for classes.
- Receive information about student support services and resources to help you succeed.
- Meet our Military and Veterans Advisor.
Please sign up to attend by calling 434.961.5282 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.