2017 Summer STEM & Arts Academies
June 12-Aug. 11
Rising 3rd-10th Graders
|KidsCollege @ PVCC||KidsCollege @ CATEC|
- Over 100 enriching, fun and educational hands-on morning and afternoon workshops.
- Weeklong and project-based Academies provide an in-depth exploration into STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math) and Arts areas.
- Taught by experienced instructors with expanded support from summer counselors.
- Half or full day! Bring a lunch and stay all day with our After-Academy Club.
- Last day student presentations. Students receive a Certificate of Completion and a PVCC student ID.
- 10th-12th Grade ACE (Assistant Counselor Education) leadership program.
- Academies located at PVCC and CATEC.