Workforce Services partners with several companies to provide more than 2,000 online classes. Select any of the partners below to see a list of offered classes.
Hundreds of entry-level classes for business and personal enrichment
Prepare for industry certification or start a new career with programs in health-care, business, IT, media and design, hospitality, skilled trades and sustainable energy.
Career training and continuing education for tax preparers
A wide variety of courses from short term to certificate
Classes and certificate programs in business, marketing, health care and information technology.
Protrain classes provide activities to guide students throughout the entire process of learning. You will receive support from your assigned Training Assessment Manager (TAM) and Student Services Specialist (SSS) representative.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Exam Prep
- Adobe LiveCycle Designer
- Improving What We Do - Process Improvement Fundamentals
- Spanish for Hospitality
- Fundamentals of Instructional Design
- Business Writing for Busy Professionals
- Wellness Coach Career Prep
- Adobe Flex
- Administrative Office Assistant Career Prep Professional
- Preparing for ICD-10 Coding
- Customer Service Representative
Since 1993, Health Ed Today has been supporting innovative health-care training and education programs with a wide range of courses including Medical Billing & Coding, Hospital Coding, Phlebotomy, Pharmacy Technician, EKG Technician and other leading health-care courses.
- CompTIA Health-care IT Technican
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Dental Assisting Program
- Medical Administrative Assistant Program
- Pharmacy Technican Program
- Phlebotomy Technican Program
- Customer Service for Health-Care
- Health-care Reform Perspectives: Accountable Care Concepts for Managers
- Health Insurance
- Medical Terminology
- Patient Access Specialist