To be eligible for the Dual Enrollment Program a student must:
- Be a junior or senior in high school. (Exceptional freshmen and sophomores will be considered for participation on an individual basis. You and your parent(s) must get permission from the school system and from the PVCC President. Please contact your school counselor.)
- Meet the Dual Enrollment Admissions Requirements (normally done through the Virginia Placement Test (VPT) or SAT/ACT scores: info on minimum scores can be found here)
- Have your parents' or guardians' permission.
- Have the permission of your high school.
- Meet all prerequisite requirements for each dual enrollment class in which you plan to enroll.