Credit Classes Offered at the PVCC Jefferson School Center
Summer Hours of Operation
Monday-Thursday: 8:30 a.m.- 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.- 12:00 p.m.
During hours of operation, members of the community may use our computers to complete the online application to PVCC, as well as register and pay online for courses using a credit card.
Piedmont Virginia Community College is hosting information sessions about its culinary arts associate degree program. Attendance is required at one of the sessions for any new student interested in pursuing an associate of applied science in culinary arts beginning with the fall 2016 semester.
All sessions will be held in room J112 at the PVCC Jefferson School Center, 233 Fourth Street NW, in downtown Charlottesville on the following dates:
- Saturday, June 18, from 10 a.m. to noon
- Thursday, July 7, from 3 to 5 p.m.
- Saturday, July 16, from 10 a.m. to noon
- Monday, July 18, from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Thursday, July 21, from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Saturday, July 23, from 10 a.m. to noon
- Saturday, Aug. 6, from 10 a.m. to noon
- Monday, Aug. 15, from 10 a.m. to noon
Sessions will cover class descriptions, tips for success in the program, student materials and supplies, and how to register for classes. Attendees will tour PVCC’s culinary teaching facilities and meet Eric Breckoff, associate professor of culinary arts.
To learn more about PVCC’s culinary arts program, visit www.pvcc.edu/culinary or contact the Admissions and Advising Center at 434.961.6581.